Disclaimer: TickSlick, nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to their businesses or websites, expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in TickSlick’s marketing materials/websites, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to TickSlick’s business or website. TickSlick’s website and blogs are not intended to diagnose or treat any health conditions. They are meant solely for informational purposes. Please seek veterinary advice for any health concerns or problematic conditions. These statements have not yet been approved by the FDA.
Check Us Out On Social Media...
- How Many Tick Borne Diseases are there in the U.S.?
- Meet Ticks-Off Mascot – RAMBO!
- Ticks-2022-New Ticks & New Diseases-Have a Defense?
- Why Repellents Don’t Work Against Ticks
- It’s Time to GET OUTSIDE and Enjoy Your Pets
- Tick-Borne Diseases and Horses
- Check Out the Multi-Uses of TickSlick!
- HandsOn Gloves & TickSlick a Match Made in Heaven!
- RoundUp Adding to the Rise of Tick-Borne Diseases
- Exciting New Press Releases & Publications